- Claims-made/up to $100 Million limit/$10,000 deductible
- Physical damage after/no minimum deaths to trigger
- Risk assessment evaluation and training
- 24-hour crisis management response
- Firestorm® Assessment/Web Training
- Crisis Management/Counseling
- Property Damage
- Funeral Expenses
- Senior Living, Nursing Homes, Hospitals
- Retail Operations, Hotels, Restaurants
- Public Entertainment [Concerts, Cinemas, Parades]
- Education Providers and Houses of Worship
- … and many more
While many GL policies cover parts of these exposures, often times the proof of claim is not clear. A.T.S. removes the ambiguity, and provides extensive sub-limits should a covered event occur.
Coverage is available in all 50 states. Policies are underwritten by Beazley on Lloyd’s of London paper (A-rated by A.M. Best).
Firestorm® is the nationally recognized leader in crisis management. Since 2005, Firestorm® has assisted clients in transforming crisis into value by responding to some of the largest and most complex crisis events as well as combining best-practice consulting with proven crisis management expertise. Please visit their website for more information.
Beazley’s claims department handles all covered claims. Firestorm® is engaged for post-claim crisis management services.
The definition of “weapon” under this coverage is quite broad. It includes firearms, road vehicles, explosive devices, knives, medical instruments, corrosive substances, handheld instruments, and others. See policy for full definition of items.
This new insurance program is a third-party liability coverage for lawsuits, on-site disaster assistance and counseling services, provided by industry leader and A.T.S. partner, Firestorm Solutions®. A.T.S. is unique in today's marketplace - providing essential coverage to small and mid-sized businesses or municipal operations.Eric K. BossardPresident | Commonwealth Insurance Advantage